4/26/11

The Post-Apocalyptic Challenge

After quickly moving up to 200nl since making my transition from MTTs/SNGs to rush cash games with the help of a great backer, I have decided to challenge myself and drop all the way back down to 25nl and make my way back up the limits using some good bankroll management and the experience I've gained over the past decade of play.

I will start with 20 buyins for 25nl and (hopefully) move up in limits quickly whenever I have 20 buyins for the next level. I am not going to set a concrete finish date as I want to really focus on my quality of play rather than putting in mindless volume, but I hope for this to take no longer than 2 months at most. If I finish it by the end of May though, it will give me a bit of time to try to win myself an FTP WSOP Main Event seat for the third year in a row so hopefully I can pull that off. I'm also only about 50K ftp points away from the 3x Blackcard multiplier so hopefully i can hit that next month as well.

So here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

S.

PS: Here is a graph of my last climb from 50nl-200nl over the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment