5/3/11

First Bad Day

I honestly can't remember ever being coolered as often and as bad as I have been today. Literally every single time I had a big hand against a fish they somehow stumbled onto the nuts. Not to mention that I had about 100 pocket pairs and the only time I flopped a set and got beyond a cbet, my opponent had top set. Sooooo irritating.


Gross.

I've been working a ton on my emotional control lately and I have to say I survived today with minimal damage...especially compared to 6-12 months ago when I would have probably jumped off a roof by now. Definitely very frustrated but I see a pretty massive improvement in my tilt control so I'm going to try to focus on that and come back strong next time.

Nobody said this would be easy...unfortunately.

Overall BR:

No comments:

Post a Comment