6/9/11

Email to FTP Support

Dear helpful customer service representative,
no offense but you're one generic email away from losing my business so think hard before you copy/paste yet another ready-made reply please.

Let me break it down for you pretty simply: I need money to live.
Like, really really badly.
Without it,
I will go hungry
and homeless
and maybe even turn a little homicidal.

Not knowing when I will have access to my own personal funds (weird how there were no delays in depositing), makes it impossible for me to continue playing on your site since my uber-demanding wife thinks I should actually make a contribution towards our cost of living.

I know, Womenz.....amirite?

And telling me my money is safe over and over again is great and all, but my landlord said that he unfortunately can't take your word for it. I told him Howard and Durrrr pinky promised everything will be OK but he just mumbled something about lolinternets and walked away....so no go on that front.

So if you could kindly provide me with at least a ballpark time frame for when us Canadians will have free access to our funds, perhaps I can evade my landlord for a while longer and go back to surviving on white rice and tunafish by pretending I was in university again. Werd?

No comments:

Post a Comment